Stockley’s Herbal Medicines Interactions
Details: Hardback, 520 pages.List Price (RRP): £82.50 (No VAT Payable)Save £15.26 with our 18% online discountOur Online Price: £67.24
Stock status: In stock (only 2 remaining order soon)
Publication date: 12/02/2013
Publisher: Pharmaceutical Press
Publication Status: Active
This is a professional level major reference work containing information, in
A-Z format, on herb-drug, herb-supplement, herb -food and herb-laboratory test interactions; all
of which is referenced from the primary literature.
* Over 180 herbal monographs, presented in the familiar easy to use format of Stockley’s Drug
* Each herb has a brief introduction to familiarise users with herbal nomenclature and common
* Every monograph is comprehensively referenced.
CHANGES TO THE NEW EDITION:
* Extensively updated for this second edition
* More than 40 monographs have been added for herbal
medicines and dietary supplements, including Blue cohosh, Bergamot, Carnitine derivatives, Goat’s
rue, Hibiscus, Holy basil, Juniper, Kava and Squill.
* Substantial updates have been undertaken to the
standing content, including revisions of the interactions of St John’s wort, Milk thistle, Evening primrose
oil, Ginkgo and many others.